Friday 2 October 2015

Chapter 117 : REVIEW : Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hi all ! I recently went to Innisfree located at Sunway Pyramid & picked this baby up whilst getting a few more nail polishes . 

Its called Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask . 

There is actually an original one that's called Volcanic Pore Clay Mask but because I have huge ass pores as big as the holes on the moon , I bought the super one instead . 

Its one of Innisfree's bestsellers & after doing my thorough research , I finally decided to buy it . 

There were many reviews on this particular product & it seems to be a mask that will clean pores really well . 

I decided to take it to my own hands to test this out .


An important ingredient in this product is the Jeju Volcanic Scoria which is formulated from solidified lava caused by volcano eruptions in Jeju Islands . It is to absorb sebum & impurities that are deep within the pores on the skin . The after-effect is leaving your skin smooth , clean , bright , sebum & pore free .
The Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask has a 6-in-1 Pore Care : 

Contract Pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliate + Deep Cleanse + Brighten Tone + Cooling 


Packaging : 

It comes in a brown box which is made from recycled paper . It has both English & Korean descriptions on the packaging but the jar itself only has Korean . 

The jar is made of a somewhat hard plastic & the cap is made out of metal , I think .




 Usage : 
After you have cleansed your face , apply a toner to refine skin texture . Then apply the mask all over your face or certain parts of your face depending on your preference . Leave it on until it is fully dry then rinse off with lukewarm water . Gently roll the mask away . 


I look like a ghost , don't mind my scary face or kawaii headband lololol


Goodness look at my horrible pores D: I didn't wipe off my lipstick properly whoops ! 

Structure & Scent : 
Eventhough this is a clay mask , it isn't very hard to apply on to your face like other clay masks which are tough & stubborn . The clay would dry about 10-15 minutes after application & it does not stiffen your face as others do . By the way , this mask has microbeads that help with minor exfoliation to get rid of all the dead skin to leave you with brighter skin . 

As for the scent , of course , it smells like clay but not a sickly & overwhelming kind . 


Overall : 
The aftermath of using this mask was that my skin felt cleaner , brighter , tighter & sebum-free which was great . My pores did look smaller after using this clay mask but the next day it would go back to normal . I should probably start using this more often that usually which is twice a week instead of once a week only then I think the results would prolong . But overall , I do love this product as it does a great job in pore contractions & sebum control which I was in desperate need of ! 



I recommend this to all skin types . It doesn't dry out your skin but it balances in between which is superb ! 

Rating : 
9/10 



Till then , 




No comments:

Post a Comment